I love... (Day 13)
Ya'll we are almost there. There's only one more day until Valentine's Day! In one day I will stop posting like a crazy person. I can almost see your relief through the screen ;)
It seems a lot of people think of 13 as a really negative number. Just think: the ominous Friday the 13th or the lack of a 13th floor in many hotels. There's even a phobia, Triskaidekaphobia, where people avoid anything having to do with the number.
But not here. I celebrate 13 on this blog.
And I'm going to give you 13 reasons why I LOVE the number 13 (Once again my list is in no particular order of favoriteness)
13. There are 13 letters in my first and last name
12. My most consecutive blog posts per day. Today is day 13!
11. Amount of times I've eaten pizza in since the new year. It's getting pretty ridiculous... Ridiculously AWESOME
10. I got my braces off when I was 13. Thank goodnessssss
9. Average amount of time it takes me to bike home.
8. Apollo 13. One of my favorite movies EVER.
7. Baker's dozen. Duh.
6. The very first time I ever drove a car: Friday, October 13, 2007. I have this weird (completely useless) talent of remembering days of the week. Anyway, onto number 5!
5. The length of my favorite race, 13. 1 miles
4. The year I will graduate (hopefully!)
3. 13-ish weeks until summer!
2. The amount of states I drove through on my enormous, gigantic cross-country road trip: New York, Pennsylvania, Maryland, West Virginia, Virginia, Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina, Alabama, Louisiana, Texas, New Mexico, Arizona.
1. My shoe size.
Not really, I just wanted to see if you were paying attention.
Last Year: Chocolate Cheesecake Truffles